- LWS TR&T program Town Hall meeting at the Fall AGU, Monday, December 3, 2012, 6:00 pm in the Westin San Francisco Market Street, Room: Franciscan I.
- Living With a Star segment of the ROSES 2011 Solicitation on the NASA/NSF Partnership for Collaborative Space Weather Modeling now posted. ROSES 2011 LWS TR&T Amedment B.7
- Living With a Star segment of the ROSES 2011 Solicitation on Focused Science Topics and Sun-Climate Theme now posted. ROSES 2011 LWS TR&T Amedment B.6
- July 20, 2011: Appendix B.6, Living with a Star Targeted Research and Technology, will be later than usual this year. The final text will be released in late October or early November and the due date for proposals will be late January, 2012.
- LWS TR&T program Town Hall meeting at the Fall AGU, Monday, December 13, 2010, 6 pm at the Westin San Francisco Market St. Hotel, 50 Third St, City Room on the 3rd floor
- Heliophysics Textbooks now availble. These books resulted from three summer schools for graduate students and beginning postdocs (part of an ongoing series, see http://www.vsp.ucar.edu/Heliophysics/)
- LWS TR&T program Town Hall meeting at the Fall AGU, Monday, December 14, 2009, 7:30pm in the Moscone Center Esplanade, Room 301
- NASA LWS TR&T Town Hall Meeting at Fall AGU, December 10, 2007, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m., Marriott Hotel, Golden Gate B2, San Francisco, CA.
With a Star MOWG meeting,
Sept. 20-21, 2007, Washington, DC area
#11 to the NASA Research Announcement (NRA) entitled "Research
Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences (ROSES) 2006, NNH06ZDA001N-IHY,
released June 26, 2006, establishes the International Heliophysical
Year (IHY) Research Program as a new program element.
B.10 IHY Research Program Overview
the new Space Show at the Hayden Planetarium, created by the American
Museum of Natural History with the major support and partnership of
NASA, Science Mission Directorate, Heliophysics Division.
- Submit References
and Papers from Research Sponsored by or Related to the LWS Program
for inclusion on the New LWS Press Resource Page. Material should be
in PDF Format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 2003
- Draft Report of the LWS TR&T Science Definition Team released
- Sun-Climate Connection
Task Group chaired by J. Eddy met in June 2003 - Report expected late
- June 2003 - Final
meeting of the TR&T Science Definition Team chaired by J. Gosling
- Report to follow
- November 2002 -
First meeting of the TR&T Science Definition Team